Strictly by Appointment Only
Monday to Friday – 9am to 5pm
Saturday – 10am to Midday
- Collecting your pet from your Vet: We are able to collect your beloved pet from your veterinary practice, and we do ask that you ideally leave them in the safe hands of your vet for us to collect rather than coming directly to us.
- Bringing your pet to us: You may still bring your pet directly to us if your pet has passed away at home. Please call ahead for an appointment time and let us know your vehicle details for your arrival. Time in the Chapel is limited so we ask that you say your final farewells before making the journey to us. Hand sanitiser is available on site but access to the Reception/Toilets is restricted; we ask that you wear face coverings at all times.
- Discussing your wishes: All urn choices and payments will be discussed via telephone to protect you and our staff during this time. Please view our Paw Print & Urn pages.
- Collection of ashes: When collecting ashes from Resting Pets, please call ahead and let us know your vehicle details and an approximate time of arrival – we will bring your pet’s ashes out to your vehicle. If you choose to have your pet’s ashes hand delivered back to your registered vet, please look out for your paperwork in the post from us, this will confirm when your pet’s ashes are awaiting collection – your vet may also call you.
- Horse collections: Please call 01277 890009 to make arrangements.
- Out of hours: We are running a limited ‘Out of Hours’ service, to include Horse Collections, House Collections, and owners bringing pets directly to us – these appointments are subject to availability and by appointment only.
Thank you for your understanding at this difficult time.